Reminder: Call for Volunteers - Trieste Mini Maker Faire, 15-16-17 September 2017

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Tue Sep 5 13:24:57 CEST 2017

Would you like to contribute with your time, energy and enthusiasm to
the 4th edition of the Mini Maker Faire (15-16-17 September), and make
it again a successful event?

We have created a Doodle calendar for volunteers. Please input your times!
Closing date for volunteering is Thursday, September 7.
We won't be able to give you a firm schedule until the Doodle survey is
closed. You will then hear from us with details on assignments.

/Please note/ :
Italian speakers are needed.
The Friday afternoon shift and the early Saturday shift are to assist
our colleague Margherita with Makers registration and welcome.

Find the Doodle calendar at:

https://beta.doodle.com/poll/s5hv5q6mfxbcs7ig#table

Thank you!

Info Point