ICTP Table Tennis Tournament: Last chance to sign up!

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Fri Jul 7 09:08:54 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues and friends,

The long wait is finally over - next week we start the Second ICTP Table
Tennis Tournament! However, if you haven’t yet signed up for the fun,
there is still just enough time to do so
<https://goo.gl/forms/bLeJ1ugcl7EVX56X2>! The registration is open till
4pm (CEST) on Friday, July 7th. Please do not hesitate and sign up, and
while you’re at it, convince your office mates and your professor to do
likewise!

Depending on the final number of participants we shall begin with the
qualification round on Monday or Tuesday. The game schedule for the
first day shall be announced on Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing you all next week!

The organisation committee
    Leonid Serkin (ICTP)
    Nawaz Qaisrani (ICTP/SISSA)
    Oleg Brovko (ICTP)