ICTP Table Tennis Tournament: Registration deadline extended till Friday, July 7th

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Mon Jul 3 16:30:12 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues and friends,

we would like to remind you about the oncoming ICTP Table Tennis
Tournament and to urge those, who have not already done so, tosign up
<https://goo.gl/forms/bLeJ1ugcl7EVX56X2>. We stress again that not being
a professional tennis player is NOT a reason not to sign up (yes, we
know what you are thinking as we heard that from many of you). The whole
event is meant to simply give us an opportunity to spend some quality
time together enjoying a friendly game of tennis. So please dosign up
<https://goo.gl/forms/bLeJ1ugcl7EVX56X2>and help make ITTTĀ² a fun and
memorable event!

To that end we decided to extend the registration deadline till Friday,
July 7th and are looking forward to your participation!

Registration form: https://goo.gl/forms/bLeJ1ugcl7EVX56X2
More information: http://goo.gl/JBfqmB

The organisation committee
    Leonid Serkin (ICTP)