Invitation to join the SISSA Choir

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Fri Sep 23 08:47:56 CEST 2016

Ladies and Gentlemen,
The SISSA Choir is a leisure activity sponsored by the SISSA Club. We would
like to let all ICTP students and personnel know that this activity
exists and invite those interested to join it. The only fee is of
5€/year.

The rehearsals of the SISSA choir are starting again and we have a few
concerts planned for the near future. Of course, to make it a successful
activity, all we need is... you!

Even if you are not sure it is "your thing", give it a try and join us
every

Some practical info:
-If you have never sung nor studied music, don't worry: we learn it
together (from singing technique to a bit of harmony theory)!
-If you know how to play an instrument, you are welcome to join us and
accompany the choir (or simply sing with us)!
-Some of the songs that we are preparing now can be found on the
constantly updated SISSA choir site:http://club.sissa.it/  (activities
--> music --> choir)
-In general, depending on the number of participants, we will organize
small concerts at SISSA or even charity/fundraising concerts outside it.

   I hope to see you (and your friends) next Wednesday,

   Musicalmente,

   Matteo Caorsi (mcaorsi at sissa.it) and the SISSA Club Directive Board