Table Tennis Tournament

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Mon May 16 13:32:46 CEST 2016

Dear all,

This is the long awaited email about the ICTP's INAUGURAL TABLE TENNIS
TOURNAMENT!!!

The exact format of the tournament is yet to be decided. Depending on
demand we may have a singles and doubles tournament, as well as a team
competition between the different ICTP sections and divisions.

We will aim to hold the tournament during the first week of June. The
table will be moved to the LB terrace for the tournament.

Please email tarig at ictp.it to register your interest. Please indicate if
you would like to participate in the singles, doubles (include a
preferred partner if you want) and/or the team competition.

Have a great day,
Tarig