To ICTP users: 'Grazie' so much for a wonderful UN SAB meeting ...

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Mon Jun 13 11:57:50 CEST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to share with you the words from an email from Fabiola
Giannotti ( Director-General of the European Organization for Nuclear
Research (CERN), and Co-chair to the 5th Meeting of the UN SAB:

.. '/Grazie' so much for a wonderful UN SAB meeting at ICTP, your very
warm welcome, the perfect organization, the stimulating discussions, and
the lovely atmosphere. I and the other UN SAB members had a great time.
Congratulations also on the remarkable activities and accomplishments of
ICTP' .../

I would like to underline and reiterate my thanks to all, also on behalf
of TWAS, ICGEB and IAP - our partners in hosting the Meeting -  who
either directly or indirectly were involved in the implementation of the
events, including the scientific visits, under the excellent guidance of
our UN SAB Focal Point, Sandro Scandolo.

There was an outstanding sense of commitment and collaboration by all
those involved and I sincerely hope this will be the start of other
future joint efforts between our 4 institutions.

The websites of our 4 institutions all contain final reports and links
to the various press releases and other material including photo albums
as follows:

TWAS: http://bit.ly/24KMaA7
ICTP: http://bit.ly/1tlrNhd
ICGEB: http://bit.ly/24KLgUg