The True Cost - Documentary and Conference - American Corner Trieste

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Fri Jun 3 09:42:18 CEST 2016

*_________________________*
*
*THE TRUE COST - Film / Documentary and Conference */(English Version)/
*/Who really pays the environmental and human price for our clothes?/*
*
*
*June 9, 2016, 8:00 p.m.*
*American Corner Trieste / Associazione Italo Americana FVG*
*Piazza Sant'Antonio Nuovo, 6  -**Trieste*
*Free and Open to the Public*
*
*
*The True Cost <http://truecostmovie.com/about/> - Film -
Documentary* (in English)* and Conference *(in Italian)
Conference Speakers:  Prof. Sergia Adamo, Prof. Luigi Pellizzoni, Prof.
Annalisa Mogorovich, - Università di Trieste
Moderator: Giulia Iannuzzi PhD

A story about clothing. It’s about the clothes we wear, the people who
make them, and the impact the industry is having on our world. The price
of clothing has been decreasing for decades, while the human and
environmental costs have grown dramatically. The True Cost is a
groundbreaking documentary film that pulls back the curtain on the
untold story and asks us to consider, who really pays the price for our
clothing?

Filmed in countries all over the world, from the brightest runways to
the darkest slums, and featuring interviews with the world’s leading
influencers including Stella McCartney, Livia Firth and Vandana Shiva,
The True Cost is an unprecedented project that invites us on an eye
opening journey around the world and into the lives of the many people
and places behind our clothes.

For additional information:  www.aia-fvg.blogspot.it
<http://aia-fvg.blogspot.it/>

Cordiali saluti.

Denise Tecchio
American Corner Trieste
328 88 46 049

--
Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste
Piazza S. Antonio Nuovo, 6