CHANGE OF BREAK TIME FOR CWT COUNTER IN ICTP - From 24th to 26th February

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Fri Feb 19 15:22:31 CET 2016

CHANGE OF BREAK TIME FOR CWT COUNTER IN ICTP-

 From 24^th to 26^th February

Dear Customer,

We inform you that from 24^th to 26^th February 2016, due to one
operator’s holidays, the break time of the counter will be from 12:00 to
13:00.

We regret for any inconvenience this might cause.

Best regards,

Carlson Wagonlit Travel

cid:image001.gif at 01CFD0F4.EA3D7E90

*Carlson Wagonlit Travel*
phone +39 040 2240584
Via Beirut, 6 | 34151 Trieste | Italy
www.carlsonwagonlit.com <http://www.carlsonwagonlit.com/>

With offices in more than 150 countries and territories, Carlson
Wagonlit Travel deploys the right people, processes, technologies and
skills to consistently deliver effective travel management and
bottom-line results.

/Please consider the environment before printing this email./

Questa e-mail e qualsiasi suo allegato possono contenere informazioni
riservate e/o coperte da diritti di proprietà intellettuale od
industriale. Se hai ricevuto questa e-mail per errore, cortesemente
danne immediata notizia al mittente rispondendo ad essa e cancellando la
e-mail ed i suoi eventuali allegati; qualsiasi ulteriore uso di questa
e-mail o allegati è rigorosamente proibito.

proprietary information. If you received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail and
any attachments; any further use of such e-mail or attachments is
strictly prohibited.