Starting at 14:30! Ceremonies for the 2016 Spirit of Salam Award & 2016 Diploma Awards

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Fri Aug 26 13:39:55 CEST 2016

Dear All,

You are cordially invited this afternoon  to the Ceremony for the 2016
Spirit of Salam Award & 2016 Diploma Awards Ceremony.

The events will take place in the Budinich Lecture Hall, LB, from 14.30
- 17.00 followed by light refreshments.

I hope as many of you as possible can attend this special occasion to
celebrate the Awardees.

The agenda outline is available at:http://indico.ictp.it/event/7941/

I also take this opportunity to remind you of the inauguration of an
exhibit "L'arcipelago delle meraviglie" honouring Paolo Budinich which
also takes place tonight 19:00 hrs, at the Sala Veruda, Palazzo
Costanzi, Piazza Piccola 2, Trieste, to which you are most warmly welcome.

We hope you can join us in remembering the remarkable contributions
Professor Budinich made to the development of science in Trieste and
throughout the world. More info at:
http://www.ictp.it/about-ictp/media-centre/news/2016/8/budinich.aspx

We look forward to seeing you!

Best regards,