Bilingual English / Italian reading for families with children aged 0 to 3 years. Free and Open to the Public.

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Fri Apr 15 10:08:16 CEST 2016

The American Corner Trieste / Associazione Italo Americana FVG  invite
the public to the monthly appointment with Nati Per Leggere.  Piazza
Sant'Antonio, 6, Trieste.

THURSDAY
April 21, 2016 - 10 am - Free and Open to the Public.
www.aia-fvg.blogspot.it <http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.it/>
aia.fvg at gmail.com <mailto:aia.fvg at gmail.com>

Bilingual English / Italian reading for families with children aged 0 to
3 years.  Free and Open to the Public.

We will share our favorite children's books and discuss the benefits of
reading together at home, already during the first months.

Nati per Leggere is based on the American program Reach Out and Read.

Since 2013, the Children's Corner Library at the American Corner
Trieste, has been recognized as a Nati per Leggere Point.

Upcoming Nati per Leggere Appointments at  the American Corner Trieste /
Associazione Italo Americana FVG.  Always at 10 am.  Always Free and
Open to the Public.

May 19/5/2016
June 16/6/2016
No luglio / no July
No agosto / no August
September 15/9/2016
October 20/10/2016
November 17/11/2016
December 15/12/2016

Don't miss our other Free Appointments for Moms and Babies 0-3 years.
Every Tuesday, 9:30 am -  Mom & Baby - Survival Italian.  Every
Thursday, 9:30 am - Mom & Baby Playdate in English.
For more information: www.aia-fvg.blogspot.it
<http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.it/>

Cordiali saluti.

Denise Tecchio
American Corner Trieste
cell: 328 88 46 049

--
Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste
Piazza S. Antonio Nuovo, 6