[ICTS-ALLUSERS-2015/007] Web Server upgrade - Oct 30 10.00 - 14.00

Johannes Grassberger johannes at ictp.it
Wed Oct 28 15:37:49 CET 2015

Dear users,

We would like to inform you that as part of our systems upgrade programme,
this coming Friday Oct 30th from 10.00 to 14.00, we are upgrading our Web
servers.

Kindly note that:
- Short intermittent web access disruptions to ICTP hosted sites, are
expected through-out the upgrade.
- The RT Ticketing System will be upgraded.
- An updated Webmail interface will also be deployed.

All other services including email and Internet access, will continue to
operate normally.

We apologise for any inconvenience. Please do not hesitate to contact
Helpdesk for any questions or problems.

Kind regards,
Ezio Corso
ICTS Section