American Corner:reading... quietly for babies age 0-3 years and their families

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Wed Nov 18 10:48:22 CET 2015

November 19, 10 am -  Free Entry

Bilingual Reading (English - Italian): reading... quietly for babies age
0-3 years and their families.

We’ll share our favorite books by Eric Carle, one of the most popular
American authors**of children's literature, and discuss the benefits of
reading to very young children at home. Antonella Farina, the provincial
coordinator of /Nati per Leggere/ (the Italian Program similar to /Reach
Out and Read/), will speak. Since 2013, the Children's Corner Library at
the American Corner Trieste has been recognized as a Nati per Leggere
Point.

Denise Tecchio
American Corner Trieste
cell: 328 88 46 049
--
Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste
Piazza S. Antonio Nuovo, 6