Acknowledgements to all ICTP / second TSMMF 2015

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Mon May 11 12:31:18 CEST 2015

We would like to thank all ICTP colleagues, staff, friends, families
for their generous help, collaboration and patience that helped us to
organize successfully the second Trieste Mini Maker Faire 2015 during
the weekend 9-10 May.

This time the TSMMF event (smr2781) has gone beyond expectations.
There were more than 16,000 visitors to our ICTP Miramare Campus and
many enthusiastic exibitors to celebrate ingenuity and invention.

Grazie a tutti di cuore e cordiali saluti,
    Enrique Canessa
    Carlo Fonda