Serenissima's prepaid cards now available

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Wed Jan 28 08:43:32 CET 2015

In order to avoid queues in our bars and cafeterias, Serenissima is
offering rechargeable prepaid cards to be used in all cafeterias and
bars of our Campus as well as in other Serenissima's cafeterias (Friuli
Venezia Giulia Airport).

You can get your card from our cafeterias or bars at no cost. If you
wish to have the card at your name, so easily traced and cancelled in
case you lose it, you will be requested to fill in a membership form
with your personal data.

You can also get the card without any kind of registration  but be aware
that should you lose it, no return or reimbursement will be possible,
since its not personalized and anybody may use it.

Catering Services