2015 ICTP Children's Party_THANK YOU!

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Thu Dec 17 08:52:11 CET 2015

Wewould like to thank all the children who came to the party and all
those who contributed to the success of the event last Friday 11 December.

More specifically, we would like to thank Professor Fernando Quevedo and
ICTP Administration for making resources available for the event,
Massimo Maffione for being an excellent Santa, Serenissima catering
company for the buffet and Illiria Automatic Service for the drinks.

Many thanks to all the colleagues who helped prepare the party
activities and who collaborated during the party.

With regard to the distance adoption project, we would like to thank all
those who deposited their contribution in the collection box during the
party. Those still wishing to contribute, however, can do so by
depositing their offers in the boxes located at the Info Point (LB Hall)
and in the Personnel Office (EFB, room 129). The collection will close
on Friday, 18 December 2015.

  Warmest wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Peaceful 2016!

The Organizing Committee of the Children's Christmas Party