Children's Christmas Party

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Wed Dec 9 11:33:51 CET 2015

*Dear Colleagues,*

Thank you to those who confirmed their children's participation in the
ICTP Children's Christmas Party,
takingplace on Friday 11 December 2015 at 17:00 at LB cafeteria.

As in the past years, we count on your generosity to continue supporting
Catherine, the 7-year-old Ugandan little girl whose distance adoption
was successfully finalized in 2012 in the name of ICTP Children.

Any exceeding funds collected this year will be donated to AVSI in
support of their programme for refugees.
If you are not attending the party and want to make a contribution,
there is a collecting box at the Infopoint where you can insert your
contribution.
Many thanks again for your kind generosity.

Please find more details below.

Refugees and us. All on the same road

 From a place called home in South Sudan or Syria, to the camps in Iraq,
Lebanon and Jordan and finally to our cities in Europe, the path walked
by refugees is long and hard. AVSI asks you to support those who flee,
even if only for a portion of their journey. Six stories. Six
testimonies. One for each of the projects that we developed following
the steps that refugees might take toward a better future. AVSI embraces
Pope Francis’ appeal: “give real hope” to those who flee every single
day from war, persecution and natural disasters.

Looking forward to meeting Santa!

The organizing committee