Leonardo building's parking lot: partial closure

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Thu Apr 30 16:02:37 CEST 2015

We wish to inform you that, on Saturday 2nd May, gardening maintenance
works will be carried out in some areas of the Leonardo building's
parking lot.
Therefore, we will have to temporarily close off some parking spaces
starting from today until the works are completed.
You are kindly requested to remove your cars from the highlighted areas
in the attached map.

We regret for any inconvenience this may cause you and thank you for
your understanding and cooperation.

Maintenance