Please send your views: Trieste Mini Maker Faire

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Fri May 23 12:25:06 CEST 2014

To ICTP community and friends

                         QUESTIONNAIRE on TSMMF

Thanks again for having participated and helping us with the Trieste Mini
Maker Faire last Saturday 17 May, sharing also with us this special day.

This was the first time a Mini Maker Faire held in Italy and most of you
have been one of its protagonists.

That is why we need to know your comments and suggestions, and we invite
you to fill out a short questionnaire available at:

        https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCN5DLZ

Thanking you again with warmest regards,
        TSMMF Organizers

PS: Fotos and videos here:
     http://makerfairetrieste.it/archivio.html