In-house insurance counter: Ms Zorba replaces Ms Vlacich.Counter open this week on Tues & Wed (closed Thurs)

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Mon Mar 10 09:39:31 CET 2014

We wish to inform you that Ms Elisa Vlacich -  who used to run the
in-house insurance counter at the Fermi building - has been replaced by
Ms Roberta Zorba.
Our gratitude goes to Ms Vlacich for her kind assistance given to all
staff and visitors during the period she worked here.

Kindly note that the insurance counter will be open this week  on
Tuesday 11/3/14 (8.30 - 12.30) and on Wednesday 12/3/14  (14.30 -
17.30). It will be closed on Thursday.

Next week, the usual schedule will be resumed as follows:

Tuesdays  from 8.30 - 12.30  and

Thursdays from 14.30 - 17.30

To contact Ms Zorba:

- Tel 040 312400 ext.  3 at the  l'Agency  in via Locchi;

-  Email: roberta.zorba at bvassicurazioni.it
<mailto:roberta.zorba at bvassicurazioni.it>