Reminder: Special African Night at the ICTP, tomorrow 18 July

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Thu Jul 17 16:16:29 CEST 2014

*TOMORROW! *

*To all ICTP Visitors, Scientists and Staff! *

*SPECIAL AFRICAN NIGHT ON FRIDAY 18 JULY at the LEONARDO BUILDING TERRACE!**
***
On Friday 18 July, we are organizing an eventful evening for our
scientists, visitors and staff.

A special buffet dinner will be served at the Leonardo Building
Cafeteria starting at 19:00 followed by African rhythmic music and
African dance performances on the Leonardo Building Terrace with the
participation of DJ Jeannot, dancers from Ivory Coast and the Mamaya
Percussionists. The dinner can be paid with a full meal coupon or by
cash (Eur 10).

You are most welcome to wear a traditional costume from your own countries!

Some members of ICTP's Fund for Hunger Committee will be available to
explain exactly what is the Fund for Hunger and to illustrate some
projects in Africa which have been supported by the Fund. In addition,
copies of ICTP's recipe book "Non-Numerical Recipes" will be on sale for
Euro 10, 50% of which is donated to the Fund for Hunger.

We hope to see you all there!!

Zina Makkawi (Ms)
Scientific Programmes Office
Hosted Activities