Reminder: Security Bar to LB parking lot operative from 1st March 2014

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Thu Feb 27 12:43:42 CET 2014

REMINDER

We wish to inform you that we are in the process of updating the
security measures in our buildings.
In fact, in conformity with the regulations regarding security,
protection and surveillance required by FAO, it is necessary to start
implementing Access security measures.

Therefore, we are pleased to inform you that the security bar at the entrance of
the Leonardo building's parking lot will start functioning as from
*1st March  2014*.

In view of this new security measure, we suggest to kindly slow down as you
approach the entrance to the Leonardo Building. The security bar will
automatically open to allow access to the parking lot.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Pierre Agbedjro