ICTP Children's Party Committee: THANK YOU!

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Tue Dec 16 08:36:15 CET 2014

The organising committee of the Children's Christmas Party would like to
thank all the children who came to the party and all those who
contributed to the success of the event last Friday 12 December. More
specifically, we would like to thank Professor Fernando Quevedo and ICTP
Administration for making resources available for the event, Massimo
Maffione for being an excellent Santa, the catering companies for the
buffet and Illiria Automatic Service for the drinks.

Many thanks to all the colleagues who helped prepare the party
activities and who collaborated during the party.

With regard to the distance adoption project, we would like to thank all
those who deposited their contribution in the collection box during the
party. Those still wishing to contribute, however, can do so by
depositing their offers in the box located at the Info Point (LB Hall).
The collection will close on Friday, 19 December 2014.

With best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Peaceful 2015!

The Organising Committee