ICTP Children Christmas Party

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Wed Dec 10 08:51:43 CET 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Many thanks to all of you who confirmed their children's participation
in the ICTP Children Christmas Party, taking place this Friday 12
December 2014 at 17:00 hrs at LB cafeteria.

As you are aware, distance adoption of a Ugandan girl - Catherine Shiko
- was successfully finalised in 2012 in the name of ICTP Children, with
the funds collected on the occasion of the party, and continued in 2013.

We envisage the possibility of continuing this adoption, and can already
anticipate that the total amount necessary this year is EUR 312.00.

In the past years, thanks to your generosity, this amount was largely
exceeded, enabling us not only to support Catherine but also to
contribute to other costs of her school and to the international
emergency of Syria.

We look forward to spending a nice afternoon together again!

The organising committee