New edition of ICTP's recipe book

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Fri Apr 11 15:47:01 CEST 2014

Dear contributors to ICTP's recipe book,

As you are aware, ICTP will be holding a MiniMaker Faire on Saturday, 17
May. On that occasion, we plan to have a stand where the second edition
of ICTP's recipe book will be on display. We are happy to say that for
this second edition, we have been able to collect a lot more recipes
from a total of 57 countries as opposed to the 40 of the first edition.

We would like to ask any of you who would like to prepare one or more of
your recipes for selling during the Faire to get in contact with us. For
health and safety reasons, the dishes can't be cooked on the spot but we
will have a fridge and microwave oven at our disposal. Any proceeds
would go to ICTP's Fund for Hunger. Any volunteers who would like to
help us man the stand will be welcome.

We look forward to hearing from as many of you as possible.

Anne and Elisa