Agreement ICTP-SISSA for the development of the HPC -System: office reshuffle

INFOPOINT info_pt at ictp.it
Mon Mar 11 12:15:43 CET 2013

Dear All,

last year ICTP and SISSA agreed on collaboration related to the
development of a High Performance Computing System. Based on this
agreement, some of ICTP's staff will move to offices on the 2nd floor of
the nearby SISSA Building. Some staff of the Earth System Physics
Section will start to move today.
The physical relocation of this first group will be finalized tomorrow.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We will send you
shortly a list of all staff and their new office numbers/locations and
telephone ext.
Thank you for your understating and cooperation.

Erich Jost