Window cleaning at EFB and EX-Sissa - 24 June

INFOPOINT info_pt at ictp.it
Thu Jun 20 11:23:59 CEST 2013

WINDOW CLEANING AT THE FERMI BUILDING AND AT THE EX-SISSA BUILDING (2nd
floor) AS OF 24 JUNE.

We wish to inform you that as of Monday 24, a team of window cleaners
will start washing all the windows both internally and externally.
The cleaning will go on for 2-4 days. You are kindly requested to remove
all your belongings from your windowsills in order to facilitate this
operation.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your kind
collaboration

Info Point
for Maintenance