ICTP Children Christmas Party 2012 - update on distance support

INFOPOINT info_pt at ictp.it
Mon Jun 10 10:06:14 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues, dear scientists and visitors,

We would like to follow up on the distance adoption project which was
launched in 2011 in connection with the ICTP Children Christmas Party.

As many of you will recall, the project was continued on the occasion of
the 2012 party and funds collected last year amounted to EUR 565.00.

The amount has proved sufficient to support a little Ugandan girl for
the year 2013, as well as to ensure a contribution towards the school
she attends.

It is with great enthusiasm, therefore, that we wish to introduce
CATHERINE to all of you.

Apologies for the report form being in Italian, but we believe her smile
is worth a million words!

Organizing Committee
ICTP Children Christmas Party