Special visit with English guide on Sunday 25 March - FAI Spring event

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Fri Mar 16 17:08:02 CET 2012

On the  occasion of the XX FAI (Italian Environmental Fund) Spring days on
24 & 25 March,  which is a special event that takes place once a year,
several interesting and beautiful buildings -  normally shut and
unavailable for visits by the public - are opened up for a limited number
of visitors.

Our visitors, staff and scientists have been offered the opportunity of
visiting   PALAZZO  VIVANTE  with a guided tour by an English speaking
guide.

The tour will take place on Sunday 25th March at 11 am. - in 9 days' time -

Meeting point: Largo Papa Giovanni XXIII 6 (downtown, above Piazza Hortis)
in front of Vivante Palace at 10:55.

The visit will last about 45 minutes. The maximum number of participants
for this tour is 22 persons.

 The visit is free, however FAI asks to offer a donation to help the Fund
towards improving the environment, therefore, any amount is welcome.

If interested, please  sign up not later than Tuesday 20 March by sending
an email to: bognolo at ictp.it
as we have to inform the organizers of our participants.

Have a nice weekend,

Info Point