Refurbishing Works at LB

Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Mon Jan 9 12:55:26 CET 2012

We wish to inform you that the restrooms on the Ground floor of the
Leonardo Building are undergoing refurbishing works. You are kindly
requested to use the restrooms located on other floors of the Leonardo
Building. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank
you for your collaboration.
Also, please note that the vending machines for cold/hot drinks, once
located in the same area, have been moved to a new space close to Blue
Room on the left hand side of the entrance of the building.

Thank you for your kind attention

Dag Harald Johannessen