Possible General Transportation Strike on Friday 6 May 2011

Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Tue May 3 13:13:03 CEST 2011

*FRIDAY 6 MAY:  POSSIBLE GENERAL TRANSPORTATION STRIKE*

We have been informed that there will most probably be a strike on
Friday 6 May affecting several transportation systems:

*- Trieste city bus service (Bus 36 + all other lines) might not be
running from 9:00 to 13:00  and 18:30 to 22:30. Check:
*http://www.triestetrasporti.it or call free toll number 800 016675

*- Airport bus 51 might not be running from 18:00 - 21:59*
For more information concerning this service you may call free toll
number 800 955957

- * Trains might not be guaranteed *
For more information concerning cancelled /guaranteed trains on that day
you may call Trenitalia Call Center number: 892021

We will update the situation on Thursday 5 May.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Info Point
ext 433