WINDOW CLEANING AT THE LEONARDO BUILDING TOMORROW, 23 JUNE

Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Wed Jun 22 14:15:33 CEST 2011

WINDOW CLEANING AT THE LEONARDO BUILDING CONTINUES TOMORROW,THURSDAY 23
JUNE

We wish to inform you that TOMORROW, Thursday 23 June,
Maintenance will CONTINUE cleaning windows both internally and
externally at the Leonardo Building. You are kindly requested to remove
all your belongings from your windowsills in order to facilitate this
operation.

PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME OF THE LEONARDO PARKING LOTS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE
APPROXIMATELY UNTIL 9:00 AS THE GARDENERS WILL BE MOWING THE LAWNS AND
NEED SOME FREE SPACES TO WORK.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your kind
collaboration

Info Point
for Maintenance