CLOSURE OF AGH LOWER LEVEL ONE FROM 19/11/11 TO 22/01/12

Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Tue Dec 13 15:54:16 CET 2011

Dear All

We would like to inform you that the Lower Level One at the Adriatico
Guesthouse will be completely closed from Monday 19 December 2011 to
Sunday 22 January 2012, due to the planned maintenance works that will
be carried out on that floor. Kindly use the Main Entrance ONLY in order
to enter the Building.
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your
collaboration.

Ms. Dora Photiou
Housing & Guesthouse Supervisor
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Strada Costiera, 11
I-34151 Trieste
Italy
Phone: +39-040-2240562