Possible Transportation Strike on Friday 1 October

Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Tue Sep 28 12:06:04 CEST 2010

*POSSIBLE BUS AND TRAIN  STRIKE ON FRIDAY 1 OCTOBER**

TRAINS: * We have been informed that there will be a  24 hrs strike
starting on *THURSDAY 30 SEPTEMBER at 21:00 and ending on FRIDAY 1
OCTOBER at 21:00*.
PLEASE NOTE THAT TRAINS WILL BE GUARANTEED DURING THESE TIME SLOTS: 6:00
- 9:00 AND 18:00 - 21:00
For more information  call Trenitalia Call Center number: 892021
*
BUSES ON STRIKE ON FRIDAY 1 OCTOBER
- Trieste city bus service (Bus 36 + all other lines) will not be
running EXCEPT DURING THESE GUARANTEED TIME SLOTS:  6:00 - 9:00  and
13:00 - 16:00. Check: *http://www.triestetrasporti.it or call free toll
number  800 016675

*-  We have no information today concerning the Airport bus APT 51 and
will inform you as soon as possible.*
For more information concerning this service you may call free toll
number 800 955957

We will update the situation on Thursday morning.
Thank you for your kind attention.

Info Point
ext 433