Works in the Leonardo Building

Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Fri Sep 3 08:25:10 CEST 2010

Dear ICTP community,

I would like to inform you that on Saturday, 4 September, work will
start on adapting one of the lifts in the Leonardo Building to make it
suitable for use by people with some kind of physical handicap. This
work will necessarily cause some disruption, in particular when the
drills are in use. Unfortunately, it has not been possible to schedule
this work at another time, particularly because it should be completed
well in advance of our ICTP after 45 conference which will take place at
the beginning of November.

I trust in your patience and understanding.

With best regards.

Fernando Quevedo
Director, ICTP