Closure of ICTP during Easter Festivities

Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Tue Mar 30 11:31:22 CEST 2010

NOTICE TO ALL SCIENTISTS AND STAFF
Closure of ICTP during the Easter Festivities

Please note that, on the occasion of the forthcoming festivities, the
Centre will be closed from 2 April to 5 April inclusive.
ICTP Staff will not be on duty during this
period.

CAFETERIAS AND BARS SCHEDULES WILL OPEN AS FOLLOWS:

LB Cafeteria and Bar
Fri 2 and Sat 3 April: Cafeteria and Bar closed.
Sun 4 April: Cafeteria open for dinner. Bar closed.
Monday 5 April: Cafeteria and Bar closed.
AGH Cafeteria and Bar
Open regularly for lunch and dinner from 2 April to 5 April

AVAILABLE SERVICES

The Library
Kindly note that the ICTP Library will be closed on Sunday 4th April.
As for the other days within the Easter period, all online services will
be accessible. Note however that, on Friday, Saturday and Monday, the
opening time will be shortened as follows:
Friday, April 2: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 3: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 4: CLOSED
Monday, April 5: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.

The Unicredit Bank at the Enrico Fermi building will be open on Friday 2
April
from 8:30-12:30, and will be closed on Monday 5 April.

We wish to inform you that Italian classes will be suspended form
Thursday 1 April until Wednesday 7 April inclusive.

All services will be resumed on Tuesday 6 April 2010.

We wish you all the best for the upcoming festivities !