URGENT - NEW COMPUTERS MISSING

Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Fri Mar 26 11:25:18 CET 2010

The ICTP Mlab orderded a couple of computers from DELL that arrived on
22 March pm - 4 boxes in total - and were delivered to the Info Point
LB. The Info Point promptly tried to organize a transportation of
those boxes from the LB to the Mlab by making a request to the
Transportation Office on 23 March. No reply was received but on 24
March it was discovered that the boxes were not at
the Info Point anymore, and as of today they have not yet been
delivered to the Mlab either.   Different verifications have been made
with various admin offices, but with no results. We are now
desperately trying to trace those boxes and by this note we kindly ask
all those concerned to follow up urgently on this matter to
find out what has exactly happened.
We would also like to ask if by any chance anyone has seen 4 boxes
stored somewhere within ICTP premises to kindly let us know.
Thank you.
Stanka Tanaskovic
ICTP Mlab