GGH Air Conditioning off tomorrow 11 June

Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Thu Jun 10 14:53:52 CEST 2010

We wish to inform you that the Air Conditioning system will remain
switched off at the Galileo Guest House tomorrow, 11 June, during the
day. However, when it will be switched on again, the air might have a
different "smell" but we would like to assure you that it is absolutely
harmless for your health and that it will gradually disappear in a short
time.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your kind
collaboration.

Info Point for Housing Office