ICTP Cineforum: "I soliti Ignoti" tomorrow, 9/12, at 19:30

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Wed Dec 8 15:48:52 CET 2010

*ICTP CINEFORUM tomorrow, Thursday 9 December at 19:30: "I SOLITI IGNOTI",
 directed by Mario Monicelli, famous Italian movie director who recently
passed away, with English  subtitles.

The film will be projected in the Main Lecture Hall of the  Leonardo
Building. It is the story of a motley quintet of inept small-time thieves
who bungle the burglary of a local pawnshop. It is an exhilirating
masterpiece of Italian cinema.

Students, visitors and Staff of ICTP, DFT and SISSA are most welcome!

Info Point