ICTP offices closed on Friday 30 April

Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Tue Apr 27 12:02:15 CEST 2010

*We wish to inform you that ICTP offices and main services will be
closed on Friday 30 April 2010 and that Saturday 1st May 2010  is a
National Holiday. *

However, the following services will remain open on Friday 30 April:

The ICTP Library  will be OPEN from 9:00 - 20:00

The Unicredit Bank at the Fermi building  will remain open only for
general information  and not  for operation services at the cashier desk.

ICTP CAFETERIAS:
The Leonardo Building Cafeteria and Bar will be closed on Friday 30 April
The Adriatico Cafeteria will be open on its regular schedule.

Public Transportation in Trieste
Airport Bus 51 will not be running on 1st May and City Buses (bus 36)
will be running according to their Sunday schedule (festivo)

There will be traffic limitations and changes of bus routes on SUNDAY, 2
May due to the local Bavisela Marathon:
- Airport bus Apt 51 will change its route and take the Strada del
Friuli instead of the Strada Costiera, therefore departures and arrivals
will be from the Central Bus Station in Trieste.  For more info please
call free toll number  800 95597.
-  Bus 36 (Grignano - Piazza Oberdan)  will most probably not run for
several hours as  the Strada Costiera, Viale Miramare and the Rive area
will be closed to traffic from early morning until the end of the race
in the afternoon. We will give you more details as soon as we have more
information. For more info check: http:// www.triestetrasporti.it

Thank you for your kind attention.

Info Point