Possible transportation strike Friday 23 Oct 2009

Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Thu Oct 22 15:14:29 CEST 2009

*FRIDAY 23 October :  POSSIBLE GENERAL TRANSPORTATION STRIKE - still
confirmed.*

We have been informed that there will most probably be a strike -on
Friday only- affecting several transportation systems:

*- Trains might not be running  from 11:00 to 15:00.*
For more information concerning cancelled /guaranteed trains on those
days you may call Trenitalia Call Center number: 892021
*
- Trieste city bus service might be suspended from 9:00 to 13:00 and
from 16:00 to 00:00 *(midnight)

*- Airport bus 51 might also not be running from 00:00 to 05:59 - FROM
09:00 to 11:59 and from 15:00 to 23:59. *
For more information concerning this service you may call free toll
number 800.955957

- *Alitalia / Airone filghts might be cancelled between 12:00 - 16:00*.
for more info call alitalia: 06 2222

We will update the situation tomorrow morning.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Info Point
ext 433