AGH maintenance works/ third phase

Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Wed Oct 7 13:29:40 CEST 2009

_TO THE ATTENTION OF ALL  STAFF AND SCIENTISTS _

*The third phase of the planned maintenance works at the Adriatico Guest
House will start as from Monday 12 October.
*
This includes the replacement of the windows in the basement level
outside the lecture halls.

Works will proceed in a programmed way in order not to affect the
ongoing activities. Some noise will be made only when the new windows
will be installed. We will try to coordinate these works in the best
possible way in order not to cause any inconveniences.

We thank you for your kind understanding

Dora Photiou
Housing Office