Reminder: Xmas party for children at ICTP

Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Mon Nov 23 14:47:34 CET 2009

*Children's party on Thursday, 10 December 2009 *

Dear Colleagues, Scientists and Visitors,

A group of volunteers are organizing an afternoon of fun for all our
children (aged 0 - 10).
We look forward to welcoming you at the Adriatico Guesthouse - Kastler
Lecture Hall - on Thursday 10 December 2009 from 16:30 to 18:30.

Please confirm your participation (including name/s and age/s of
child/children) within 30 November 2009 by sending an e-mail to
durrani at ictp.it <mailto:durrani at ictp.it> or pvespa at twas.org
<mailto:pvespa at twas.org>

The organizing committee