Closure of UniCredit in-house bank counter on 9 and 10 July 2009

ICTP Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Wed Jul 8 08:51:54 CEST 2009

*_Closure of UniCredit in-house bank counter on 9 and 10 July 2009_*

We have been informed that the UniCredit in-house bank counter at the
Fermi Building will be exceptionally closed on 9 and 10 July 2009. The
UniCredit branch in viale Miramare 133, Barcola, will be regularly
operative for all needs. The Cash dispenser (Bancomat) at the Fermi
Building will also be regularly in operation.

Since the ICTP Cash Desk is not authorized to make large payments in
cash, you are kindly requested to settle/collect any payment due to you
within Wednesday, 8 July, or postpone it to next week.

We deeply regret any inconvenience this may cause, which is however
beyond our control.

Andrej Michelcich
Senior Budget and Finance Officer

--