AUDI CAR in LB parking area must be removed

ICTP Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Fri Sep 12 15:05:15 CEST 2008

*Audi A4 (licence plate DP 739 GW) in LB parking area*

We have been informed by our security services that there is an Audi A4
( Licence number  DP 739 GW) that has been parked for several days in
the  LB parking area.

We kindly ask the owner of the car to remove it latest by next Tuesday
16 September as the space is needed for the Open Day Gazebos.

If the car isn't removed by then, it will towed away by the local police
authorities.

Thank you for your kind attention

Info Point