Change of break time at CWT

ICTP Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Mon Mar 31 14:15:21 CEST 2008

                                       *CHANGE OF BREAK TIME  AT CWT
COUNTER        *

*                                        From 02. to 04 April 2008*

                                                                This is
to inform you that from 02 to 04 April 2008, due to one of our
operator's holidays, the
                                                                break
time of  the counter will be from 12:00 to 13:00.

                                                                 We
regret  any inconvenience this might cause.

                                                                 Best
regards,

                                                                 Carlson
Wagonlit Travel