L.A Insurance counter and CWT

ICTP Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Mon Jun 23 10:14:34 CEST 2008

*Lloyd Adriatico Insurance Counter*

We have been informed by  Lloyd Adriatico Insurance Counter at the Fermi
Building that their office  *will be closed on Thursday 26 June and
Tuesday 8 July.*
However the Counter will be *open this Wednesday 25 June *from 8:30 -
12:30.

*Carlson Wagon Lit - Change of break Time from 23 June - 30 June*

This is to inform you that our Travel Office, CWT *will be closed for
lunch break from 12:00 - 13:00* from 23 June to 30 June.
We regret any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your kind
attention.

Info Point
ext 433