URGENT - Payment of April salaries to staff

ICTP info point info_pt at ictp.it
Thu May 3 11:59:21 CEST 2007

Payment of April salaries.

With reference to the note below distributed yesterday to staff only,
we have been informed that the delay concerned not the salaries of
ICTP/TWAS staff members but of ICTP/TWAS consultants, all categories of
long-term scientists, TRIL fellows and diploma course participants who
hold an account with banks other than UniCredit.
Steps have been taken with the bank to make sure that such a mishap
does not occur in the future again.
Both the delay and the subsequent uncorrect  information are very much
regretted.

Andrej Michelcich
Finance Officer

E-mail:		michelci at ictp.it