WORKS STARTING AT THE MAIN BUILDING ENTRANCE

ICTP info point info_pt at ictp.it
Tue Apr 10 11:16:32 CEST 2007

NECESSITY  TO COMPLY WITH  SAFETY REGULATIONS:

TOMORROW, WORKS STARTING AT THE Main Building  ENTRANCE

Dear All,
We wish to inform you that, following authorizations released by
several Institutions and Authorities (inter alia,University,
Municipality, FVG Region, Soprintendenza dellle Belle Arti,  etc.) ,
the works at the Main Building entrance will start as from tomorrow, 11
April.

All visitors and staff  are kindly requested  to enter the MB premises
from the TERRACE DOOR - the one on the left has a badge reader for ICTP
staff -  since the main entrance will undergo major renovation works.
It cannot be used by anybody besides those authorized to the works. An
emergency-only access will be available for  exceptional cases.

The Info Point and switchboard will temporarily be transferred to the
office to the left of the main building entrance.

These works will last  for a few weeks and we regret all the
inconveniences but they are meant to improve  our premises and to
upgrade them to basic standard security levels.

Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.

Eric Jost
Admin. & GS Officer