Interruption of services - library e-resources

The Library library at ictp.it
Wed May 31 09:24:46 CEST 2006

To all Library Users,

We have been informed by one of our e-resources provider that, due to
network maintenance at their site, starting from:

	6 p.m. Wednesday 31 May  -to-  10 p.m. Thursday 1st June

access to the following e-resources will be interrupted:

	- journals published by Elsevier
	- ISI Web of Science database
	- journals formerly published by Kluwer, now Springer (not all titles)

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and would like
to remind scientists that many of the Elsevier and former-Kluwer
journals are available in print format in our library.

The Librarian

     The Abdus Salam International Centre
       for Theoretical Physics
     The Library
     Strada Costiera, 11
     34014 Trieste - ITALY

     phone: +39-040-2240215   fax: +39-040-2240394

     e-mail: library at ictp.it