Open Day general meeting on 23/8/06

ICTP info point info_pt at ictp.it
Thu Aug 17 15:01:56 CEST 2006

TO ALL SCIENTIFIC AND GENERAL STAFF AND CONSULTANTS

OPEN DAY is around the corner, on 16 September.

The preparations for the Open Day are coming along well. To update you
on details of the event and to hear from you any last-minute ideas or
proposals, it seems best for us to meet as a group.

Please come to a meeting on

WEDNESDAY 23 AUGUST AT  14:00 at the MAIN LECTURE HALL

The OPEN DAY is not merely an ICTP event but one that we do together
with SISSA, DFT, TWAS, CONSORZIO and the other institutions here. The
previous event in 2004 was a big success thanks to the many
contributions from all of you and the staff from other institutions.

It is important that this OPEN DAY 2006 should be equally successful.

I am looking forward to seeing you at the meeting and to your active
support and participation.
We will need volunteers to assist with various tasks. Please  give some
of your time and send an e-mail to the Info Point,  info.pt at ictp.it ,
confirming your availability.
Your family members are welcome as voluteers or participants at any
level.

  Many thanks.

K. R. Sreenivasan